Ms. Aisha Jagirani, Director General of the Department of External Relations and Legal Affairs of APSCO, delivered a lecture on Capacity Building in Space Law-Role of Intergovernmental Organizations, held on 17 June 2020, organized by the Regional Center for Space Science and Technology Education for Western Asia (RCSSTEWA), Jordan and Regional Centre for Space Science and Technology Education in Asia and the Pacific(China). The lecture was delivered through the virtual space platform of the RCSSTEWA and was attended by the participants from the following organizations and the students of the regional center.
- The Arab Union for Astronomy and Space sciences
- Sharjah academy for Astronomy, Space Sciences and Technology (UAE)
- Cairo University (Egypt)
- National Institute for Astronomical and Geophysical Research (Helwan / Egypt)
- The Office of Astronomy for Development in the Arab Region
- Science Palace in Monastir / Tunisia
- Syrian Astronomical Society
- Sudanese Society for Astronomy and Space Sciences (SSASS)
- Jordanian Astronomical Society
- AstroJo Institute
- Arab League for Astronomy and Space Sciences
Dr. Awni, the director of the RCSSTEWA appreciated Ms. Jagirani for the lecture that benefited participants on the space law situation and the initiatives taken by APSCO in the field of space law and policy.